Friday, 1 May 2009

Adam and Email

Eve again --I've sent Adam three emails in the last two days and he hasn't answered. I feel so rejected. I know he's back in London. I can tell by his tweets.

He had a big meet-up with a bunch of fellow geeks a couple of weeks ago-- person to person, face to face, in London,not New York but definitely London so why hasn't he been in touch?

Adam's all over the internet. I checked his Friendfeed. He is on every social media site you can think of. He's hot and heavy with all his female tweeps like @stephhicks @MARCOME and @pinkpackrat but he can't manage to reply to a simple email from me.

Can't believe I'm jealous of his tweeps and depressed about it too. I feel like I've been dumped.

I 'm really bummed. Time for some serious chocolate therapy.

1 comment:

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Submit this page to


[get this widget]