Sunday, 1 March 2009

A Twit at Twitter

Eve here - I've been watching Adam's obsession with Twitter take hold over the past few months. He will go days without responding to my emails, but if I DM him on Twitter.... oh, I'll get a response right away. Its kind of funny. Could I be jealous of a social networking site?

He is really amazing on the site, I must say. Over 8,500 friends. Since I am just one of thousands, I don't know what I could do to get his attention back. I am a twit at Twitter.

So, while I pout, perhaps you too want to follow Adam on Twitter. Go ahead. I don't care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog. I used to live in Abbeywood in London. Now I live in San Antonio Tx..I also want a Macbook pro haha..love it

I recently followed adam on twitter so :) 365hustle.com is me check it out whenever.

Submit this page to


[get this widget]