Tuesday, 20 May 2008

Skip blogging to read more about apple macbook pro and leopard os

Only a few words today. That means not much quality content is going to be posted today on this blog about my apple macbook dream, because I want to read some more articles about using macbook pro in every day life, now.
I was cutting the weed off my Digg account today, twitting a few nice web sites I had been stumbled upon, and received one wonderful story about how one cute lady from Australia has finally achieved her long lasting dream to get one apple macbook pro for her personal use. I was so happy reading her passionate email, she sent to me. She took a business leasing to get one apple laptop for her business use. I know, that she is much more productive in her online business activities, now and much more creative in her blogging, as well.

No comments:

Submit this page to


[get this widget]