Friday, 30 May 2008

Not my MacBook Pro office setup, but of Blakespot

I found this very interesting photo of Blakespot's office today. It contains a very nice collection of Apple Mac computers, including my dream macbook pro. Such a positive pic is quite a nice motivation for my further digging into the land of Internet marketing, social networking, bookmarking, search engine optimization, web 2.0 and much, much more.
May is slowly coming to its end and the Thirty Day Challenge 2008 preseason starts on 1. June. I am hardly looking forward to it to learn loads of new skills about web marketing and to meet many new people from all over the world.
I could say, that I've got quite a nice group of mates already and every day we are getting more and more active social network wise.
I would really suggest to anyone, who is trying to succeed in Internet marketing to find some mates/friends to help and to encourage each other, and to exchange their knowledge and experiences as well.


p.s.
some of my mates have already got their own apple mac pro's or macbook pro's controlled by leopard operating system


30 Day Challenge 2008 is coming

No comments:

Submit this page to


[get this widget]