Sunday, 9 March 2008

Shame on you, Adam!

I admit, that was really quite bad. I should write to my blog more regularly to keep contact with writing, posting, practical learning of computer tricks. But, there is a but. I simply needed to sort my teeth problems, first. Now, that's finally over and I could file it as successfully resolved painful problem. My dentist deserves all possible praise for wonderful dental work!
On the other hand, paying for dentist is going to prolong the time I am going to be solvent enough to buy Apple Mac Pro for me.
And again, Ed Dale post a video to his blog about a video conference call through Apple iChat and mobile modem in real time from his car!!! Every one, who is not familiar with Apple technical superiority should have seen this post...

No comments:

Submit this page to


[get this widget]