Friday, 14 March 2008

Gold Price helps me in buying Apple Mac Pro


There is an old saying:'After the storm comes the calm.'

The price of gold rocketed and broke through the psychological barrier of $1000 an ounce, for the first time.
This is a very good news for gold owners, shareholders of gold mining companies and me. Why me, I could say, that I'm almost broke and that I'm quite struggling financially on my road to my desire: Apple Mac Pro computer with big glossy screen?

The answer is hidden in the rate of an American dollar. The dollar has plummeted against all main currencies. That means, that my Apple Mac is going to cost me less, than usually, because maybe, I should plan to buy it in USA. I know, that British retailers are never going to lower the prices of Macs, despite considerable change in exchange rates for American dollar.

There is another commodity, which price reached a record of $111 per barrel: crude oil, despite rising inventories.

I believe, that's more than enough high numbers to digest for today.

No comments:

Submit this page to


[get this widget]