Wednesday, 20 February 2008

Day 12:Ed Dale says: Apple Mac Pro, MacBook Pro or iMac is the right machine

Ed Dale made me to dream about Apple MacBook!
But in one of his last posts he corrected himself and suggested following:

It does mean I need to change the types of Mac’s I recommend you buy - You need to go for a Mac Pro, a Mac Book Pro or an iMac.

Why?

These machines have independent graphics cards - and to make screenflow do it’s magic you need one of those machines.
If fact - Just to show you how cool all this is - I’m going to screen cast me writing this mail out - This would have never been possible before and now I can truly show you what I do as I work along.'

Well, now my big dream of having one is upgraded a bit to MacBook Pro


P.S.
Ed Dale loves guitars of any sort!

No comments:

Submit this page to


[get this widget]