Thursday, 14 February 2008

Day 5 Curt's idea about PayPal donation button

On my way to Apple MacBook or any Apple computer from 'Apple Land', really, or should I rather write 'AppleLand', I was so nicely surprised by very positive responses by 'my readers'. Wow, that sounds quite pretentious, doesn't it? Truly, I haven't been expected so warm welcome. Thanks Provocative for your active support (she is cute 21y old girl from San Francisco, CA)! Thanks for private mails! Thanks, Curt for your great suggestion about PayPal donation button! I am really not an expert in this field, but I am going to learn about it and to stick it to this blog. Hopefully, it will work.

P.S.
'Nothing will stop me on my way to Apple Mac Book!' (I am repeating this many times, daily)

No comments:

Submit this page to


[get this widget]